Website Design and Hosting Leasing Program
CLIENT INTAKE AND BRANDING
After receiving the completed intake form, We begin branding the website with the necessary digital imaging requirements. This is inclusive of any company logo, company business profile, fonts, colors, and images provided.
We integrate the approved content according to our page layouts using the chosen template’s inner-page layout which includes the Home Page, About Us Page, Contact Page, and up to two pages of your choice.
1ST REVISION CYCLE
Once we’ve completed the branding and content integration, our expert web managers review the first revision prior to submission for review. We provide you insight into the website in preparation for your first revision phase.
The first revision implementations should focus on the following feedback if required:
- Removal of sections
- Color scheme
Now is a great opportunity to review the content and branding is aligned. We focus on the feedback above to ensure we’re on the right track for getting your website up and running.
2ND REVISION CYCLE
During the second revision process, we focus on the following feedback points, and if a revision is required, the implementation will follow accordingly:
- Image Changes
- Content Integration
- Banner Elements (Not redesign)
- Social Media Links
PRE-LAUNCH QUALITY ASSURANCE
Once the revisions have been conducted and the necessary implementations completed, our Quality Assurance team scores the website and performs an in-depth review, ensuring the website is mobile-friendly and dynamically responsive for modern browsers and devices.
Once our QA team and developers complete the Quality Assurance process, we begin migrating the site to our permanent web hosting servers.
POST-LAUNCH QUALITY ASSURANCE
Quality Assurance team goes through the site once more to ensure the site is fully functional and working as intended through our predefined checklist.
Below are the key requirements we need to efficiently start the web build to have the best turnaround time for you to really impress your clients. We strongly recommend at the end of the pitch to the client, to request the requirements while preparing the contract. Here are the access requirements:
- Approved Template, Colors, and Typography;
- Provided Content and Existing Assets (Free professional written content-Full-length Articles (up to 1000 words);
- Selected and Approved Images, Logo, and Branding Material; and
- SEO Intake Form (for content creation)
Web Design Development & Hosting:
- Up to 20 premium stock photos used specifically for the site;
- A custom design created specifically for your business based on your personality;
- Responsive web design ensures the website is displayed correctly across all screens unlimited storage and bandwidth;
- SEO-optimized website with features integrated such as blogs, HTML, XML sitemaps, etc.;
- Wildcard SSL Certificates Installed;
- One FREE TLs Domain Registration or Transfer (Visit the Domain Center to Select Your Domain);
- Two revision sessions during the development stage with the third revision minor changes only (all additional revisions requires additional charges apply);
- Social media icons, favicons, widgets, contact forms, etc.;
- Premium Service: Installation of E-commerce Shopping Cart & Payment Gate for the FREE based on the package selected (any products over your allotment, an additional cost is required), See package options here;
- Managed web hosting of the newly designed site including all required maintenance and updates for the website. Includes 10 email addresses;
- Our Elate Web Design & Hosting’s Guaranteed Quality Assurance and Support;
- Two-week turnaround time from initial design interview to final release, unless expressly agreed upon to extend that time; and
- Yearly website maintenance, domain renewal, updates, minor revisions automatically renew each year.